Rios Partners Associates, Consultants, and Project Managers
Rios Partners is looking for bright, ambitious individuals who want the opportunity to shape and influence government agencies. We develop and implement creative solutions for our clients’ toughest problems, primarily in organizational design, supply chain & network design, and operational efficiency.
Why Rios Partners?
Working for a small company is not for everyone – but if you are willing to work hard, desire independence, and want to make an impact, you can expect the following at Rios Partners:
- Flat, team based organization: Good ideas are more important than seniority, period. We have neither the time nor the patience to worry about hierarchy because all energy is directed towards finding and implementing solutions.
- Individualized growth plans: On your first day at Rios Partners, we will ask you “in what areas do you want to improve?” and will help you achieve those goals. You will also get honest feedback on both your strengths and weakness, and we will help you reach your fullest potential.
- Challenging, impactful work: The work is difficult, and will sometimes require long hours, but will ultimately have a direct and measurable impact.
- Autonomy: We will tell you what needs to be accomplished, but will rely heavily on you to develop the how. You will be surrounded by a strong team that you can lean on when needed, but we will not dictate your daily work plan.
- Work location flexibility: When your physical presence is not required, you can work from wherever you’d like.
How to apply
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Associate job description (Bachelors degree but no experience required) can be found here.
Consultant job description (Masters degree and 5+ years experience required) can be found here.
If you are interested in a management position, please send us a brief description of how you’d help us grow.
*** Please note – Being authorized to work in the US is a pre-condition for employment at Rios Partners. ***